Tuesday 23 October 2012

Experimenting 2 Movement and Space

After experiement with the styrafoam I thought what if I created my own space!
Using paper I made up a box and like with my last experiment painted styrafoam balls 5 in total and shook the box but becasue the paint was wet it left behind splashes of colour instead of dots which is what I thought it would leave behind, but I still find the spashes interesting and like how the colours mix.

Using a pink thread to match it up with the pink paint and blue to track the blue etc, I used the lines to show the movement again and got a similar affect to the last experiement only this time it had more engery about it.

Then I placed a page with a circle cut out on top of the box and traced the images exploring other ways of using the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment