Wednesday 2 January 2013

Abandoned Space........



So as I have been looking for the 'perfect' place to display my ropes as they were in my studio I have finally found somewhere, It is an abandoned petrol station although there is a gate surrounding it blocking people entering I found a way in and on that enterance there are trees so I can attach the rope to them! What I really like about it is that on the side of the station is graffiti and I was thinking it would look class against the bright colours of my piece! I have recorded the petrol station (video) and a before image of were I plan on setting up my piece!



 I plan to attach the ropes to the trees and broken fence, first I will attach each one to create a rectangular shape then work into it from there, I also plan the hang the fabric at the front of the exit so that when I am photographing it I will capture the graffiti in the background which will give an urban feel to the piece and also because the graffiti is black and blue the colours in my piece will stand out even more!



No comments:

Post a Comment